Board Member Election
For the upcoming Special Secretary Election starting on October 4th - October 8th, we have three nominees for this position. Please take some time to review each candidate's letter below as you prepare to vote.
The nominees are; Amber Bachand, Gloria Frick & Kim Laughery.
A link to vote will be sent on October 4th to all the members that are currently in good standing with the association.
Please note the following
- One vote per family, (not one vote per skater) no members in good standing can vote twice.
- If a family votes twice, the first vote will be the one counted.
- All votes must be made by mid-night on October 8th to count.
- Votes are to be made by a member in good standing.
- All votes must be cast from the email that is on file as listed on the SHAW intake form (the email you sign up with for this season at SHAW).
- Our election chairperson who was appointed by the board for this election is Scott Olejnik.
- We will announce the winner at the SHAW Board Meeting on October 9th.